Incident Management Assessment Team (IMAT)
IMAT is comprised of senior members of various departments within Dominican University who meet at the onset of an emergency to discuss how to respond and actions to be taken. The team also meets regularly to develop and implement emergency plans through tabletop and university wide trainings.
Members of IMAT include (but not limited to):
- Vice President of Student Success and Engagement, Chair
- Provost and Vice President for Academic Affairs
- Vice President for Information Technology and Operations
- Director of Campus Safety & Risk
- Dean of Students
- Director of Public Information
- Chief Diversity Officer
Others as needed such as the Executive Director of Human Resources, Campus Safety Operations Officer and Campus Safety Compliance Officer.
The IMAT is the previous Emergency Planning Team and Emergency Response Teams combined. The IMAT is the umbrella over the ACT (formerly Behavioral Concern Team) and the Threat Assessment Team.