Title IX Resources
Resources for Undocumented and Immigrant Students
- Board Resolution for Sanctuary Campus
- Sanctuary Campus Covenant 2020
- Informed Immigrant. The Informed Immigrant website is the product of a collective of nationally recognized immigrant-serving organizations, lawyers, technologists, and allies dedicated to helping the undocumented immigrant community. Available in both English and Spanish:
- Illinois Coalition for Immigrant and Refugee Rights (ICIRR). ICIRR is dedicated to promoting the rights of immigrants and refugees to full and equal participation in the civic, cultural, social, and political life of our diverse society. Education initiatives.
- United We Dream. The largest immigrant youth-led community, empowering people to develop their leadership, their organizing skills, and to develop our own campaigns to fight for justice and dignity for immigrants and all people. Resources.
- Immigrants Rising. formerly Educators for Fair Consideration (E4FC). Immigrants Rising empowers undocumented young people to achieve educational and career goals through personal, institutional and policy transformation. Weekly Wednesday Wellness gatherings.
Resources for Families
Resources for Faculty and Staff
- Presidents' Immigration Alliance. The Presidents’ Alliance brings together American college and university chancellors and presidents dedicated to increasing public understanding of how immigration policies and practices impact our students, campuses and communities.
Workshops and Training
- Neurodiversity in Higher Education led by Dr. Chet Taranowski Recording Passcode: 7RWK=C@8
- LHBTQ+ Competency Training led by Aster Gilbert with the Center on Halsted Recording Passcode: V11=?8?^
- Ending Anti Asian Hate on Campus presented by Abbey Eusebio, Anti-Hate Action Center Manager, Chinese American Service League (CASL) and Kevin Amaro, Community Engagement Specialist, Anti-Hate Action Center, Chinese American Service League (CASL) View Presentation (pdf)
- Anti-Hate Action Center
- Hate Crime Fact Sheets
Connecting Immigration and Racial Justice
- Anti Defamation League. The mission of ADL is to stop the defamation of the Jewish p5 and to secure justice and equal treatment for all.
- Asian Americans Advancing Justice. AAAJ uses legal advocacy to influence civil rights policy and legislation that impacts Asian Americans, Pacific Islanders, and immigrant communities.
- Asian Pacific Policy and Planning Council (A3PCON). A3PCON is a coalition of API-led community organizations and individuals in LA County.
- Islamic Networks Group (ING). ING is a peace-building organization that provides face-to-face education and engagement opportunities, fostering understanding of Muslims and other misunderstood groups to promote harmony among all people.
- Kirwan Institute for the Study of Race and Ethnicity. The Kirwan Institute was established in 2003 as a center for interdisciplinary research at The Ohio State University.
- League of United Latin American Citizens (LULAC). The mission of LULAC is to advance the economic well being and civil rights of the Hispanic population of the US.
- LGBTQ Task Force. The Task Force advances freedom, justice and equality for LGBTQ people.
- Native American Advocacy, Law and Legal Resources. Research Guides at University of Wisconsin Madison.
- Racial Equity Tools. Racial Equity Tools is dedicated to supporting individuals and groups working to achieve racial equity.
Current List of Resources and Scholarships for Undocumented Students
Please follow us on Facebook or Twitter. You can also follow us on engageDU.