Resources and Tools
See the tools and resources that the Brennan School of Business Financial Wellness Program has developed and collected to help the Dominican community achieve financial well-being:
Why not reduce your stress about money? Assessing and planning is an ongoing process that will allow you to make the most of your assets, and help ensure you meet your future goals.
Attending college is costly. Understanding your financial options can help you minimize the amount of student debt you take out to fund your education.
- Steps to Financing College (interactive flyer)
- Understanding Financial Aid (pdf)
- FAQ About Student Loans (pdf)
- Ways to Pay Off Student Loans Early (pdf)
- Federal Loan Repayment Calculator
- Student Loan Deferment
- Student Loans Explained in Less than 6 minutes (video)
- Financial Aid Letter Explained (pdf)
- UG and GR Scholarships at Dominican
- Scholarship support provided by the CCL
Earning a postgraduate degree can be a great way to increase your knowledge, skills, professional opportunities, and earning potential. However, an advanced degree can be expensive, so understanding your options to finance graduate school is a must.
- Financing Graduate School (video)
What does everyone with a metal credit card have in common? They are good at managing their credit. Knowing how to manage your credit and maximize your rewards will help your financial well-being and help you get better interest rates on loans.
Graduating? Leaving the comfort of student life to enter the ‘real’ world can be scary. Learn everything you need to know about post-graduation life, from student loans to establishing a safety net, to saving, to investing!