Learning Goals and Outcomes
Student Learning Goals
- Demonstrate knowledge about the academic discipline.
- Critically examine the gender binary.
- Identify and analyze systems of privilege and oppression.
Student Learning Outcomes
- Describe major theories in the Study of Women and Gender.
- Describe the contributions of major theorists in the Study of Women and Gender.
- Situate understandings of sex and gender in multiple contexts.
- Compare and/or contrast theories of social construction.
- Explain the concept of intersectionality.
- Use intersectional frameworks to analyze a problem or issue.
- Discuss structural social inequality and/or feminist methodologies for liberation.