Skip to main content

To be accepted into the combined program, students must apply to the dual degree program and gain admission to both programs by meeting the existing admissions standards.

School of Social Work admission requirements

Master of Arts in Mediation and Conflict Resolution admission requirements

Students who are currently enrolled in one of the individual programs and would like to transfer into the dual degree program must have a minimum GPA of 3.0, in addition to satisfying the other requirements for admission to the second program.