Tuition and Fees
This tuition and fee schedule is in effect as of the Spring 2023 matriculating students. Please refer to the Dominican University Office of Student Accounts for information regarding fees, payment, withdrawals and refunds.
Estimated tuition and fees for the 24-month Physician Assistant Studies program are $104,940 (subject to change for future cohorts). Additional costs related to program attendance (all costs are approximate and subject to change):
- Living Expenses (no on-campus housing offered, area expenses vary); see Housing Options
- Additional expenses incurred by traveling to and housing at distant clinical rotation sites, including out-of-state sites
- Individual Health Insurance; required at student's own expense: see the Wellness Center for recommendations. It is mandatory that all PAS students carry health insurance throughout the entire 24-month program. Proof of health insurance is required with the final deposit payment.
- Criminal Background/Sex Offender registry check: $45/annually
- Urine drug screen (10-panel): $42/annually
- Laptop computer: required for class daily with fully charged battery; must be able to connect to university Wi-Fi
- Books and software as required by course: $150–$200 (most books are included in tuition as electronic databases)
- Medical equipment and uniforms: $700–$1,000
The Accreditation Review Commission on Education for the Physician Assistant, Inc. (ARC-PA) has granted Accreditation-Continued status to the Dominican University Physician Assistant Studies Program sponsored by Dominican University. Accreditation-Continued is an accreditation status granted when a currently accredited program is in compliance with the ARC-PA Standards.
Accreditation remains in effect until the program closes or withdraws from the accreditation process or until accreditation is withdrawn for failure to comply with the Standards. The approximate date for the next validation review of the program by the ARC-PA will be September 2030. The review date is contingent upon continued compliance with the Accreditation Standards and ARC-PA policy.
The program’s accreditation history can be viewed on the ARC-PA website.