The Brennan School of Business works with businesses—large and small, public and private—to respond to market demands by sharing valuable resources, insights, and ideas. When you choose to partner with us for our exceptional professional development program, get involved with the next generation of leaders through academic opportunities, or recruit our current students and alumni, you become part of our long tradition of building ethical leaders.
Boost your organization’s success with a partnership with the Brennan School of Business at Dominican University. Take a look at how we can work together:
|Recruitment and Placement||Academic Involvement|
Are you interested in getting involved with the Brennan School of Business? Complete this form to indicate your interest today.
Ensure your staff stay ahead of the curve with Brennan's cohort tuition discount. Select corporate partners may save 20% on tuition. We offer:
- High quality continuing management education with a focus on practical application
- A personalized experience from program exploration to successful completion
- Programs and services that empower individuals and organizations to lead
Impart lasting change to propel your organization forward with results-oriented, relationship-based team learning designed just for your staff.
- Custom-built executive programs or bundled courses
- Taught by a team of professors and practitioners
- Yielding new skills for stronger leadership
Explore the options.
Our self-paced, skilled-based certificates are a quick way to refresh or deepen your skill set. Take them yourself or send your whole team—it's completely up to you.
- Brennan Business Essentials Certificate Program provides the business fundamentals: Accounting, Economics, Statistics, Business Law, Management and Finance. These six 1-credit courses can be completed in one semester, online or on-campus.
- Brennan Advanced Business Certificates deepen business skills in one of seven specialty areas: Accounting, Finance, Data Analytics, Healthcare Administration, International business, Leadership, and Marketing. The certificate includes one core MBA course and three MBA electives which can be completed in as little as three semesters.
See how our certificates can amplify your skills.
Recruitment and Placement
As an AACSB-accredited school and Hispanic Serving Institution (HSI), we can connect you with a diverse and successful student base.
- Post jobs and internships, view profiles of applicants, and find top candidates on Handshake, our platform for college recruiting
- Manage on-campus recruiting visits and interviews on Handshake
- Request potential job candidates from Brennan. Our staff and faculty will identify, pre-screen, and refer candidates to your organization’s HR department.
Discover how easy finding top talent can be with Brennan.
Increase your visibility with the next generation of workers and customers and meet our graduate student talent pool when you speak at one of our classes or events. Opportunities include:
- Guest Speaker to a 1–2 hour daytime or evening business class, on-campus, or online. Share your perspective and stories across most any business discipline.
- Guest Lecturer to a 2–3 hour evening business class on campus. Prepare a structured lesson and class assignment in accounting, finance, leadership, or marketing.
- Guest Panelist to a 2–3 hour evening business class on-campus. Provide your feedback and perspective as graduate students refine their case analysis and consulting skills.
Research and Consulting
Expose students to real-world business perspectives, issues, and opportunities while gaining insights and ideas about your own business.
- Act as a case study client to a semester-long graduate marketing class. The project may include market research, new sales prospecting, or marketing material creation, scaled to your budget.
- Take part in our experiential MBA Gateway Practicum Course as a client. The program allows MBA students to tackle a real-world business problem and offers you a fresh perspective and new ideas from the next generation of leaders.
Interested in academic involvement? Let's discuss the best option for your organization.
What others are saying
"I am impressed with the professionalism of the students we have hired from Dominican. The students show determination and have pride in the quality of their work. They also have excellent problem solving skills, and are highly motivated. We continue to bring many Dominican students into our co-op programs and have hired many into full-time positions."
–Nicholas Detrych, Manager, Robert Bosch LLC
"I have had a positive experience working with Brennan business students who are eager to solve real-world problems. In turn, my Italian Specialty Food E-commerce business has been rewarded with new energy, new ideas, and even new client prospects."
–Sally Giannetti, owner, Giannettiartisans.com
"MB Financial has invested in Dominican's Brennan School of Business by providing scholarships and internships for promising undergraduates. We also commit support for career development services and mentoring experiences. The MB-Dominican partnership has resulted in many valuable additions to MB's family of talented and motivated employees."
–Tom Prothero, MBA 1995, SVP, Head of Operations, MB Financial
Ready to learn more?
Let's start the conversation. Please contact David Aron to discuss our corporate partnership options and explore how we can best meet your needs. Contact Jamie Shaw to discuss student recruitment, internships and career development programs.