BBA in Accounting (Evening)
At the prestigious Brennan School of Business, you’ll learn to expertly track and communicate the financial data that enables enterprises of all kinds to make key decisions, innovate and thrive.
Accounting majors master the subtleties related to financial information. They are then qualified to advise individuals, corporations and organizations to make strategic financial decisions.
An evening degree for ambitious students
Accounting is one of the market-ready majors Brennan is offering in its Evening BBA program. The format is designed for highly motivated students who have earned an associate degree and are looking for a bachelor’s program that offers outstanding quality but also fits a busy schedule. Our program draws a dynamic cohort. Work full-time and study full-time without sacrificing Brennan’s signature relationship-centered and experiential learning models. Online, on campus and hybrid classes are available.
Develop skills employers want
Accountants are trusted stewards of financial records; they tell the real story of any business or enterprise. Master the intricacies of financial reporting and data collection that enable corporations to make strategic decisions and determine their future course. Learn to measure and evaluate an organization’s financial activity and effectively present this data to key audiences. Our students are in high demand; many receive job offers before graduation.
Evening BBA snapshot
- Complete your bachelor’s within 24 months; cohorts begin each fall
- Courses taught in evenings, online and hybrid formats available
- Program employs traditional, top-ranked AACSB-accredited curriculum
- Courses include corporate finance, international management, cost accounting, intermediate accounting, income taxation, accounting information systems, income taxation of entities and advanced financial reporting
- Scholarships and financial aid are available
- Must have completed an associate degree and Illinois Articulation Initiative General Education Core Curriculum (GECC) requirements
Nidhin Thomas, CPA
Deal Advisory Associate, KPMG
“Dominican has amazing professors, including retired executives from major companies. One of them helped me lay out a plan for landing my dream job at a Big Four accounting firm, which I achieved a year before graduation.”
Brennan School of Business Mission Statement
Guided by the university’s core values of Caritas et Veritas, the Brennan School of Business prepares a diverse student body, through experiential education, to become ethically-minded business leaders who are committed to creating an equitable and sustainable global society.