Skip to main content
Build university endowment and financial stability.
- Stretch goal for the Annual Fund for Dominican Trustees’ Challenge for COVID Relief.
- Apply for CARES Act and FEMA relief funding for COVID-related expenses.
2020 Progress Points
- Exceeded COVID-19 Relief Challenge Fund goal raising $ 570,245 (goal: $500,000).
- $2M in long-term cost reductions through successful implementation of voluntary separation plan.
- Met enrollment targets including,
- 176 new transfer students
- 253 student athletes
- 1023 total graduate students
Challenges/Areas of 2021 Focus
- Build to surplus in operating budget.