We use your IP address (your Internet location) to:
- Help diagnose problems with our server,
- Administer our web site by identifying which parts of our site are most heavily used, and
- Identify which portion of our audience comes from within the Dominican University network.
We do not link IP addresses to anything personally identifiable. User sessions will be tracked, but the users will remain anonymous.
We analyze information collected by WebTrends Live to improve the content and functionality of our web site to better serve our users. We do not seek personally identifiable information (e.g. name, email address) nor does Dominican University provide or sell any personally identifiable information to outside agencies.
When you visit the Dominican University web site, the following information may be gathered:
- Your Internet location (IP address)
- Which pages you visit on our site
- From which page you came to our site
- Which software you use to visit our site and its configuration
Our web site provides links to web pages outside the dom.edu domain. The Dominican University web site cannot be responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such web sites.
The web site for Dominican University includes the home pages and web sites of departments, offices and other units of the university, and those of individual faculty, staff and students. Views and opinions expressed by individual faculty, staff and students on personal web pages found within dom.edu are strictly those of the page authors. The content of these personal pages has not been reviewed or approved by Dominican University.
If you have questions about the Dominican University web site or about the policies of this site, please contact email@example.com.