Institutional data includes a wide range of recent reports organized by topic. The reports provide data on the following information:
- Enrollment reports for summer, fall and spring terms
- Student demographic information, including race, gender, age, and citizenship
- Academic program information, including majors, credit hours, number of sections, average class size, and degrees awarded
- Student outcome data, such as graduation rates and retention rates
- Student and alumni survey data
- Aspirant group, peer group and benchmark data, including faculty salary data
- And more...
General Institutional Data
University Profile Fall 2022 (pdf opens in a new window)
Organized by topic, the reports are listed below.
- Enrollment Reports
- Student Demographic Profiles
- Consumer Information
- Admission and Financial Aid
- Degrees Conferred and Completer Profiles
- Student Outcomes
- Faculty and Staff Profiles
- Benchmarking Reports
- University Profile and Common Data Set
- Academic Management
- Financial Data
Additional reports, including historical versions of the ones presented here, are available in the OIE document library (login required), accessible to Dominican University community members only.