How to Apply
We are looking for men and women who are prepared academically to take on rigorous liberal arts studies—students who welcome challenges that engage them intellectually, ethically and socially.
Candidates should meet the following criteria:
- A high school diploma or GED (no high school transcripts required if 24 or more transferable hours)
- A cumulative grade-point average of 2.50 on a 4.0 scale
- An ACT composite score of 21, SAT 1500 (old test), or 1080 SAT (new test) or above*
We start making admission decisions on a rolling basis in early fall for each academic year. Once accepted, qualified students will be considered for merit scholarship.
Ready to apply? Follow these steps:
- Start your application online.
- Submit the following required items:
- High school transcripts (no high school transcripts required if 24 or more transferable hours) and test scores*
- Application fee
*If your test scores are not included on your high school transcript, request the testing agency to forward a score report to Dominican using our college code numbers: SAT 1667 and ACT 1126.