How to Purchase Tickets
Choose your seats when ordering online!
- Tickets ordered online may be printed at home, sent to your mobile device, held at Will Call or mailed to your home (for a small additional fee)
- Advance registration for Siena Center mini-courses is required.
- Register at dom.edu/siena, or by phone at (708) 488-5000.
By Phone: (708) 488-5000
In Person: 7900 West Division Street, Fine Arts Building, Performing Arts Center Box Office
In observation of public health precautions, the box office is currently operating online and by phone only.
- Box Office Hours September 1 through May 15: Tuesday through Friday, 12:00 noon to 6:00 p.m.
- Box Office Summer Hours: Monday through Friday, 12:00 noon to 4:00 p.m.
- Box Office opens at noon on performance days
*Row numbers are approximate
Savings Opportunities for DUPAC Events
- Series Packages: Save 20% over single ticket prices with a series subscription.
- Subscribers also receive 10% off additional single tickets in any DUPAC series*.
- Purchase series packages by visiting the Subscribe & Save page
Box Office Information
- Group Tickets: Place an order for 10 or more tickets to any event or combination of events and save 10% off the total price! Save 20% with an order of 20 or more tickets. (Discount automatically applied at checkout
- Seniors and Students: Senior, children and student discounts upon request.
- Student Rush: On the day of performance students with ID may purchase concert tickets for $10 or theatre tickets for $5 at the box office if available.
- Pay What You Can: A limited number of tickets are available for many DUPAC events on a “pay what you can” basis. Call the box office for information or to reserve PWYC seats.
Discounts valid at time of purchase only. Offers cannot be combined. Dates and artists subject to change. All sales are final. Please inspect your tickets when you receive them. The box office cannot issue refunds or accept cancelations.
Ticket and Performance Notes
All performances are in Lund Auditorium unless otherwise noted. Programs are subject to change and substitution. Ample free parking is available in the parking lot or parking garage west of Dominican University Performing Arts Center. When performances are held on Monday through Thursday evenings, we advise allowing additional time for parking, as classes are in session. Doors open approximately 30 minutes before performance. All performances begin promptly at the designated time. Late-comers are seated at the discretion of management. Cameras and recording devices are not permitted.
Persons who need special assistance should notify the DUPAC Box Office at (708) 488-5000 when reservations are made. There is no elevator to the mezzanine or gallery of the Lund Auditorium.
Performances are appropriate for ages as noted. Unless otherwise indicated, Dominican University Performing Arts Center events are not appropriate for children under the age of 6.