Learning Goals and Outcomes
Student Learning Goals
Students in the mathematics program will:
- Have a broad knowledge base of mathematical concepts.
- Use their understanding of mathematical concepts to solve problems.
- Communicate their understanding of mathematical concepts.
Student Learning Outcomes
- Students will demonstrate mathematical knowledge from a variety of areas, both theoretical and computational.
- Students will solve problems by using mathematical techniques and knowledge.
- Students will be able to communicate about mathematics orally.
- Students will be able to communicate about mathematics in writing.