Ethics and Leadership Lecture
Business ethics is a cornerstone of the Brennan School curriculum. The Brennan School’s annual Ethics and Leadership Lecture, sponsored by our Christopher Chair in Business Ethics, invites internationally recognized corporate, civic and government executives to address current issues of principled leadership. This annual lecture brings an unprecedented level of access to these leaders for the Chicago business community.
As part of this event, the Brennan School of Business will present the selected speaker with the Dominican University Ethics and Leadership Award. The award is presented to a leader who has demonstrated ethical behavior and principled leadership throughout his or her career. The recipient will be recognized for visionary leadership and alignment with the university’s core values of truth, compassionate service, and the creation of a more just and humane world.
- Edward Wehmer, Founder, President, and CEO, Wintrust Financial Corporation
- Arne Duncan, Managing Partner, Emerson Collective; Former U.S. Secretary of Education; Former CEO of Chicago Public Schools
- Lori Lightfoot, Partner, Mayer Brown; President, Chicago Police Board
- Kristi Savacool, CEO, Aon Hewitt
- Patrick Fitzgerald, Former U.S. Attorney, Northern District of Illinois
- Carolyn Woo, President & CEO, Catholic Relief Services
- Sir Mark Moody-Stuart, Chairman, Foundation for the U.N. Global Compact