Admission Requirements and How to Apply
Please Read Carefully: This Program Uses a Centralized Application Service for All Program Applications
- Bachelor’s degree, any kind, from an accredited institution.
- Minimum cumulative GPA of 2.75 is requested. Applicants are reviewed individually and there is no firm minimum GPA.
- Completed application which includes a personal statement and official transcripts sent through PostBacCAS.
- No standardized test scores will be considered.
- No letters of recommendation will be considered.
How to Apply
- Please complete the application at PostBacCAS. The full address is PostBacCAS.liaisoncas.com.
- We exclusively use PostBacCAS for our applications. We do not accept applications or supplemental material sent directly to the school.
- While we do not require letters of recommendation, during the application process you will be required to enter a name and email regarding a letter of recommendation. You may use any name and email, including your own.
- If you have any trouble with the PostBacCAS portal, please utilize their HELP page and contact them directly.
- It is important to note that applications will not be reviewed until they are fully verified by PostBacCAS. The verification process begins once your application is complete and can take up to six weeks. Therefore, due dates listed are the date by which your application should be verified by PostBacCAS. Please have your completed application in at least six weeks sooner.
- Once verified, you will receive notification regarding acceptance or denial within one week.
- Applications for Spring 2024 must be complete and verified by December 1, 2023.
- Classes will begin on Monday, January 8, 2024 with orientation occurring on Friday, January 5.
- Applications for Fall 2024 must be complete and verified by August 1, 2024.
- Classes will begin the last week of August 2024, with orientation occurring the Thursday before.
If you are accepted, you will be required to hold your place in the class with a non-refundable $250 deposit. Students who are accepted but who do not deposit will not be guaranteed a place in the upcoming cohort.
If you have specific questions about your application or would like to check its status, please email PostBacc@Dom.edu.