Department of Management, Marketing and International Business
Our degree programs in management, marketing and international business are grounded in leadership, ethics and effective communication for an interconnected world. The department is also at the center of Brennan’s focus on entrepreneurship and innovative and strategic thinking.
The marketing and management majors are also offered in the evening for students who have completed an associate’s degree. The evening Bachelor of Business Administration program puts you on track to get your bachelor’s in business in two years without compromising Brennan’s signature relationship-centered and experiential learning models.
Brennan students have the opportunity to combine academics with real-world experience through a curriculum designed to build creativity and problem-solving skills. Required business practicums for students in the BBA degree programs:
- Business Gateway: In this introduction students apply course material to real business problems.
- Entrepreneurship: From startups to funding sources, this course examines the small business world.
- Internship: Students get the most from their internship by analyzing what they’re learning in this mostly online course.
- Business Capstone: Builds upon the core to improve students’ management skills.
Students benefit from Brennan’s outstanding support services:
- Resume writing
- One-on-one mentoring from visiting executives