Dining Services offers a wide variety of meal plans and food options to satisfy all types of appetites. As a resident student, you will be required to purchase a meal plan as a part of your housing package. Meal plans are available in many varieties and offer flexibility for all types of students.
Where to Eat
Main Campus Dining Hall
Experience our award winning Pulse on Dining (P.O.D.) menu concept featuring a wide variety of popular all-you-care-to-eat options. This location is dine in only. With multiple choices, the Main Dining Hall is sure to have what you are craving:
- Home-style comfort foods
- Healthy options
- Pastas and pizzas
- Burgers, fries and grilled sandwiches
- 19 item salad bar
- Fresh baked goods and desserts
- Beverage Center
- Vegetarian options
- Popular rotating food bars and concepts Ice cream.
Located in the lower level of the Rebecca Crown Library
- Sub Generation: a classic style sub shop with regular and toasted subs made to order
- Outtakes prepackaged meals and beverages Pura Vida brewed coffee and espresso drinks. All Pura Vida coffees are shade-grown, organic Fair Trade products.
All meal plans are the same price and combine a set number of meals with an additional allotment of dining dollars. All prices are for the academic year; allotments of meals and flex dollars are per semester. Meal plans are required for all on-campus resident students. If no meal plan is chosen, students will be assigned 150 meals/150 flex dollars.
- 175 meals plus 50 flex dollars: $3,892
- 150 meals plus 150 flex dollars: $3,892
- 130 meals plus 250 flex dollars: $3,892
How can I change my meal plan?
Dining Services offers students a small window at the beginning of each semester to alter meal plans. If you wish to change your request, email it to firstname.lastname@example.org
Can I elect to not choose a meal plan?
All resident students must purchase a meal plan while living on campus.
Where can I use my meal plan?
You can utilize your meal plan in the main dining hall or in the Cyber Cafe.
How can I add flex dollars to my account?
You may add flex dollars to your meal plan by visiting Students Accounts on the first floor of Lewis Hall. Please obtain a receipt for adding value to your meal plan from the Student Accounts office and then take that receipt to Dining Services, located near the bookstore.
For more information, visit the Dining Services website.