The Committee on Undergraduate Research, Scholarship and Creative Investigations (URSCI) is a standing RCAS Committee with the following responsibilities. The Committee
- Reviews and approves URSCI grants for URSCI programs/initiatives submitted by faculty and students.
- Establishes policies and procedures for current and new URSCI programs/initiatives.
- Provides guidance and assistance to the director for the URSCI Expo.
- Provides mentoring to faculty and students applying for URSCI programs/initiatives.
- Develops and promotes URSCI initiatives and programs.
David M. Perry is director of Undergraduate Research, Scholarship and Creative Investigations, and is associate professor of history.
David M. Perry
Associate Professor of History
Director of Undergraduate Research
7900 W. Division St.
River Forest, IL 60305
URSCI Committee Members for 2015-2016
- Anderson, Daniel - Lecturer in English and Director of American Studies
- Chaudry, Anjali - Associate professor in the Brennan School of Business.
- Jennings, Tracy - Professor and chair of the Apparel Department.
- Masterson, Marie - Associate Professor of Early Childhood Education
- Mullaney , Kathleen - Director of the Office of Research and Sponsored Projects.
- Quinn, Sara - Assistant Professor of Mathematics
- Sietmann, Caroline - Scholarly Communication and Digital Initiatives Librarian
- Taylor, Peter - Professor of History.