Health & Safety
At Dominican University, the safety and well being of your student is extremely important. We are committed to promoting a values-centered educational environment, which includes the sense of safety and security that all community members must have if the environment is to be conducive to academic and personal development. The Dominican University Wellness Center provides a full array of counseling services, health services, health education, preventive health care and support and therapeutic groups.
The majority of students at Dominican are funding their educations through the use of student loans. As parents, you can help your student understand the financial responsibility they are undertaking.
If you have any questions, please feel free to call us or email us at email@example.com.
Service & Ministry
University Ministry provides an atmosphere of hospitality and offers a variety of programs and services through which faith and spirituality are explored, relationships are developed, and service and justice are experienced as vital to living well in our world.
Forms & Resources
We value relationship and community and want you to feel like you are part of Dominican community as well. We offer a variety of resources to keep you informed about campus events and aware of campus life.
- Parent Guide
- Online Parent Guide
- Parent e-Newsletter
- Additional Parent Resource Booklets
- First in the Family Presentation (in English)
- First in the Family Presentation (in Polish)
- First in the Family Presentation (in Spanish)
If you would like copies of any of the below guides mailed to you, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- A Guide for Families of Commuter Students
- Empowering Parents of First-Year College Students (in English)
- Empowering Parents of First-Year College Students (in Spanish)
- A Family Guide to Academic Advising (in English)
- A Family Guide to Academic Advising (in Spanish)