Office of Institutional Effectiveness
The Office of Institutional Effectiveness (OIE) provides information and analysis that supports the decision-making process, complies with reporting requirements of external agencies, and responds to ad hoc requests for information. For example, OIE provides the following information that can be accessed using the links to the left:
- Enrollment reports for summer, fall and spring terms
- Student demographic information, including race, gender and age
- Academic program information, including majors, credit hours, number of sections, average class size, and degrees awarded
- Student outcome data, such as graduation rates and retention rates
- Student and alumni survey data
- Aspirant group, peer group and benchmark data, including faculty salary data
The Office is also responsible for maintaining the internal Institutional Research website available to all faculty, staff and students with valid DU system passwords. Login at Institutional Research on DUConnect.
For further information about Institutional Effectiveness at Dominican University or for help with locating information about Dominican University, please contact the Office of Institutional Effectiveness at OIE@dom.edu.