Midwest Medieval History Conference 2014
Dominican University is honored to host the 53rd Annual Midwest Medieval History Conference on October 17 and 18, 2014. The conference was founded in 1962 as an all-plenary conference to encourage and support collegial sharing of research in our region.
- Registration includes two receptions and the lunch on Saturday.
- General registration to the conference is $120.
- Graduate students may register at a discounted rate of $75
- The Saturday dinner is optional and requires a ticket for $55. It will be held at an off-site restaurant close to the conference hotel.
Online registration is now closed. Please register at the event. Questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
Barbara Rosenwein of Loyola University Chicago
Carleton Hotel in nearby Oak Park, IL.
- To book a room, call them at 708.848.5000, ask for the Sales Office, and mention either GroupReference #2058 or the Midwest Medieval History Conference for our special rate.
Room costs are:
Standard Hotel $148
Dbl/Dbl Hotel $168
The conference will provide shuttle service to and from the hotel after the Friday reception, on Saturday morning, and after the Saturday reception.
Rooms must be booked by 9/24/14 to guarantee the conference rate.