Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) Program
Dominican University is accepting online applications beginning November 1, 2015 for admission in the BSN program in fall 2016. The online application process allows prospective students to apply by submitting a single application which is reviewed by the Nursing Admissions and Progression Committee.
The application deadline is April 1, 2016. If all seats are not filled by this date, the application deadline will be extended and students will be accepted until all available seats are filled.
As a program of Dominican’s undergraduate college, the Rosary College of Arts and Sciences, the BSN equips students with the knowledge to sit for and pass the NCLEX-RN examination, the skills to obtain licensure to practice as a registered professional nurse and the liberal arts perspective to use their talents in multiple settings and to make a positive contribution to the world.
- Students study and practice in a brand-new, state-of-the-art clinical simulation laboratory facility constructed specifically for nursing.
- Limited class sizes maximize student attention, accountability and close interaction with faculty and colleagues.
- Dominican’s highly regarded programs in the sciences complement nursing coursework with opportunities for study and research in fields including biochemistry, neuroscience and nutrition science.
- Faculty members bring years of nursing experience in clinical, administrative and educational settings, helping students connect classroom learning with real-world competencies.
- Strong connections with clinical partners provide opportunities for meaningful professional interaction and clinical experiences.