Join us for Alumnae/i Weekend: June 5-7, 2015!
*Online registration is now closed; please call the Office of Alumnae/i Relations at (708) 524-6286 to register.
We hope you join us on campus for Alumnae/i Weekend if you…
- Are celebrating a milestone reunion (classes ending in 0 and 5)
- Graduated more than 50 years ago (Rosarians)
- Remember your Rosary/Dominican experience fondly and want to reconnect with campus and your classmates!
Some highlights of the weekend include:
- Alumnae/i Weekend Opening Social on Friday evening
- A Presidential Briefing by Donna M. Carroll on Saturday
- Keepsake Class Pictures (throughout the weekend)
- Alumnae/i Weekend Mass on Saturday evening
- Athletics Hall of Fame on Saturday night
- Alumnae/i Awards Dinner on Saturday night
- The Alumnae/i After-Hours Lounge on Saturday night
- And many more ways for you to relive your college days and rekindle your Rosary/Dominican relationships!
If you are interested in volunteering to plan your reunion (inviting classmates, raising support, or reunion giving), please contact Associate Director of Alumnae/i Relations, Mark Carbonara ’07 at email@example.com or (708) 524-6490.
All alumnae/i are welcome. Special gatherings will be held for classes ending in 0 and 5. Congratulations to our milestone classes: the Rosary College Class of 1965 will celebrate their 50th Reunion and the Rosary College Class of 1990 celebrates their 25th!
Check back often as this page will be updated with more information. See you in June!