Alumnae/i Weekend 2017
Join us for Alumnae/i Weekend: June 9-11, 2017!
We hope you join us on campus for Alumnae/i Weekend if you…
- Are celebrating a milestone reunion (classes ending in 2 and 7)
- Graduated more than 50 years ago (Rosarians)
- Remember your Rosary/Dominican experience fondly and want to reconnect with campus and your classmates!
Some highlights of the weekend include:
- Opening Social on Friday evening
- Presidential Briefing by Donna M. Carroll on Saturday - watch 2016's Presidential Briefing
- Alumnae/i Weekend Mass on Saturday evening
- Athletics Hall of Fame Dinner on Saturday night
- Alumnae/i Awards Dinner on Saturday night
- After-Hours Lounge on Saturday night
- And many more ways for you to relive your college days and rekindle your Rosary/Dominican relationships!
If you are interested in volunteering to plan your reunion (inviting classmates, raising support, or reunion giving), please contact Assistant Director of Alumnae/i Relations, Gina Hosch at email@example.com or (708) 524-6490.
All alumnae/i are welcome. Congratulations to our milestone classes: the Rosary College Class of 1967 will celebrate their 50th Reunion and the Rosary College Class of 1992 celebrates their 25th!
Check back often as this page will be updated with more information. See you in June!