Campus & Accommodations
A Campus Life That Changes Lives.
Our vibrant community is one of the reasons the Colleges of Distinction guide lists Dominican as one of the best places to learn, grow and succeed. Here’s a sample of what’s happening on campus:
- more than 50 clubs and organizations
- leadership development programs
- fitness, recreation and club sports
- commuter student resources
- Mission and Ministry department
- Siena Center activities and events
- Performing Arts Center concerts and theatre
If you're in need of lodging in the area, reference a full list of hotels in River Forest and Oak Park.
Scenic, serene and state-of-the-art.
At first glance, you would never guess that Dominican’s 37-acre wooded campus is home to nearly a million square feet of buildings. The form is classic collegiate gothic, but the function is high tech. Along with labs, lecture halls and conference facilities, our campus offers:
- five residence halls
- sports forum with courts, fitness center and indoor track
- 70,000+ square foot central library with more than 300,000 materials
- technology, learning resources and wellness centers
- dining and social halls
- chapel and meditation room
- theater, gallery, rehearsal rooms and fashion and dance studios