- Students may present CLEP scores in acceptable fields at any time prior to their semester of graduation.
- Credit is awarded after the student has successfully completed three courses at Dominican.
- Students must have official scores sent to Dominican University. Refer to the College Board’s website for more information.
- A maximum of 28 semester hours of credit is granted with no more than 12 semester hours in one major area of concentration.
- If a student has earned CLEP credit in their intended majors or minors, contact the appropriate Program Directors to determine if the credits will fulfill major requirements or prerequisites.
Check the CLEP Exam chart to see if you scored high enough to receive credit.