Important Links

International Student ID Card

To purchase your ISIC card (International Student Identification Card), please click on the link below.  The “country of study” is the United States, NOT the country in which you will be studying while abroad.

For questions/help, please contact Andrea in the AEC.

Register with the U.S. Department of State

To register your trip with the US Department of State, please click on the link below.

Although this is not required, we recommend that you do so.